Why We Like The Hardwear AP Pant
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Hardwear AP Pant tackles our bike commutes through the city, afternoon bouldering sessions, impromptu post-work nachos with our coworkers, and everything in between. Reflective strips under the cuff increase visibility on twilight bike rides home from the brewery, crag, or office, and we love the roll-up snap closure on the hem that keeps our pants from getting caught in the crankset.
- Do-anything, go-anywhere pants
- Semi-fitted silhouette maintains a dapper look
- Durable and stretchy fabric assures mobility
- Reflective details offer a hint of visibility
- Multiple pockets keep necessities organized
- Item #MHW00QB
- 75% cotton, 23% nylon, 2% elastane
- semi-fitted, articulated knees
- 30in, 32in, 34in
- 2 zippered security, 1 front phone
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking & camping, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 57 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.