- Detail Images
A city might look large to the eyes of modern men, but it's nothing in comparison to the wall of rain towering over each skyscraper. Similarly, that same storm in nothing in comparison to the protection that the Mountain Hardwear Men's Hardwave Parka delivers. Its Dry.Q membrane is the same laminate Mountain Hardwear uses for ski jackets, and Thermal.Q insulation adds welcoming warmth whenever wet weather brings a slight chill. Mountain Hardwear lined the parka in spacer mesh to amplify ventilation when it's wet and warm.
- Rain parka styled for wet weather in the city
- Dry.Q membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Thermal.Q insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Spacer mesh liner amplifies ventilation
- Zippered pockets for phone, media, and hands