Glacial Storm Vest
When you start to feel the chill of winter encroaching on your sunny fall days, the Glacial Storm Vest by Mountain Hardwear is more than prepared to keep you warm. Whether you're cycling through town, hitting a colorful autumn trail, or simply putzing around the yard, your core will thank you for the down-filled baffles that lie between you and dropping temperatures. And not only is this puffy vest well-insulated, it's also treated with a durable water repellent to fend off errant rain drops or early flurries. Mountain Hardwear equipped the Glacial Storm with a stand-up neck that's extra cozy on windy days, and two hand pockets for stashing cold fingers.
- An insulated vest for descending from fall into winter
- Lofty down fill packs a lightweight punch of core warmth
- DWR finish helps shed light precipitation if the weather turns
- Two pockets offers a handy stash for cold fingers or essentials
- A high collar and adjustable waist help keep the chill at bay
- Standard fit layers easily over your sweater or a light jacket
- Item #MHW01I7
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon
- 600-fill down, RDS-certified
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.