Why We Like The Glacial Storm Jacket
We warm up our icy morning commute and stay warm waiting to hop on the wall at the crag with the Mountain Hardwear Glacial Storm Jacket. This jacket boasts a nylon outer with DWR coating that fights off light weather and offers impressive durability. This impressive durability keeps the 600-fill down in place so that the loft can trap body heat and keep us warm all day long.
- Alpine-worthy down jacket well suited to dry winter days in town
- Nylon face fabric with DWR fights off light weather and abrasion
- 600-fill down traps heat with impressive loft for ice cold days
- Front storm zipper flap prevents blustery winds from sneaking in
- Two zippered hand pockets keep your digits warm while around town
- Elastic cuffs trap extra heat and keep sleeves in place
- Item #MHW01F5
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 100% nylon, DWR coating
- 600-fill down (RDS-certified)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backpacking, hiking, climb, casual
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.