Why We Like The Firefall/2 Anorak
After another fresh foot of snow, we grab a coffee, toss on the Firefall/2 Anorak, and rush to the resort. While we're shredding through fresh pow, the two-layer shell repels ski spray and the synthetic insulation keeps us warm as can be. We love the unique pullover style and how easy it is to layer on, thanks to the easy-entry side zip and the massively-long center zip. We also dig how these features double as quick ventilation when the underarm zips aren't doing it for us.
- Shred-ready anorak for a season full of first-chair mornings
- Two-layer shell and fully sealed seams for reliable waterproofing
- Warm-when-wet synthetic insulation crafted with recycled materials
- Large underarm vents let heat escape during high-output activity
- Helmet-compatible hood for winter warmth and noggin protection
- Powder skirt and drawcord hem keep snow out of the kit
- Hook-and-loop cuffs for a snug and comfortable fit
- Item #MHWZ9JC
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.