Look good while staying dry.
Whether traveling, climbing, or hiking, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Exponent Jacket offers waterproof, breathable protection while ensuring you're more stylish than just about anyone you encounter. A 2.5-layer VaporDry membrane ensures that rain, sleet, and snow are kept at bay while allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily, and an AquaGuard VISLON front zipper stays highly water-resistant for dry comfort and no-fuss functionality. The 40D ripstop shell fabric is incredibly lightweight and packable while remaining durable enough to withstand abrasive surfaces and snagging branches, and the zippered underarm vents allow for a quick release of excess heat on unexpectedly warm days.
- Lightweight, weatherproof, and packable jacket for outdoor life
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5L membrane keeps you happily dry
- Regular fit allows room for easy layering underneath
- Zippered underarm vents quickly dump excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs and hood customize your protection
- Multiple pockets stash smaller on-trail essentials
- Q & A
Nice jacket at a good price!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
I really love this rain jacket for several reasons. It has an adjustable hood that cinches from the back to keep it securely in place during strong winds. It also doesn’t have a velcro flap that covers the front zipper. I appreciate being able to wear sweaters and scarves without it snagging the fabric. Overall, it does exactly what a great rain jacket should do and it’s affordable. I ordered a medium to be able to layer it and also to get a little extra length. Love it!