Why We Like The Crater Lake Short-Sleeve Shirt
For those hot days getting after it on the trail come summer time, we're always thankful for the wicking, breathable performance of Mountain Hardwear's Crater Lake Shirt. It's made from a silky smooth UB Solar Knit fabric, which not only wicks sweat and cools us as we go, but also offers robust sun-protection with a UPF 50 rating to help us handle those cloud-less days at elevation.
- Performance shirt designed to keep us comfortable while on the move
- Regular fit promotes a natural range of motion
- UB Solar Knit fabric wicks moisture and breathes well
- UPF 50 sun-protection helps defend against UV rays
- Arm gussets further open up your range of motion
- Item #MHWZ9O6
- UB Solar Knit (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- Center Back Length
- UPF Rating
- casual, climbing, hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.