Why We Like The Crater Lake 3/4 Crew Top
Slippery hands are not conducive to sending, so instead of slathering on more sunscreen pull on the Mountain Hardwear Crater Lake 3/4 Crew Top. This top features a UPF rating of 50+ so you can rest assured that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays while you climb. 3/4-length sleeves provide the coverage you need without risking interference between your sleeves, while the stretchy, synthetic blend moves with you and manages moisture to keep you comfortable.
- Technical top for climbing in sunny weather
- Synthetic material wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- UPF 50+ lets you focus on your project instead of sunscreen
- Stretchy material doesn't inhibit motion
- 3/4-length sleeves stay away from your rope and belay device
- Item #MHW01A1
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Center Back Length
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.