- Detail Images
Tame the trail with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Canyon Pro Short-Sleeve Shirt providing the unrestricted mobility, rugged durability, and ventilated comfort required by serious backpackers and dedicated hikers alike. Made of Mountain Hardwear's CDT Stretch fabric, the Canyon Pro provides the resiliency and wrinkle-resistance of nylon, blended with polyester to rapidly transfer moisture for cool-wearing comfort.
Mechanical stretch properties mean it'll remain free-flexing on your body, even though it's cut with a slimmer fit. Ventilated underarm zones keep you from becoming a sweaty mess on the trail and the triple-flip collar offers a number of wearable configurations to your particular needs. Additionally, the shirt enjoys a UPF 50 rating, meaning it'll keep you from sizzling along exposed desert environments and high-altitude trails where the sun is brutal in summertime.
- Technical button-up designed for backpackers and hikers
- CDT Stretch fabric is rugged, quick-drying, and flexible
- Ventilated underarms reduce perspiration and overheating
- Slim fit with mechanical stretch to promote mobility
- Triple-flip collar offers numerous configurations
- UPF 50 ensures protection from scorching UV rays