Tailored for trekking.
Mountain Hardwear constructed the Men's Canyon Pro Pant for discerning backpackers and dedicated hikers seeking a rugged, no-nonsense pair of pants for ticking off cloud-shrouded summits and hidden waterfalls from your outdoor bucket list. Backcountry Twill fabric is highly resilient against rips and scratches, plus it actively wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry while hiking long distances. It's finished with a secure thigh pocket for carrying maps and energy bars when you're wayfinding through the wilderness and enjoying a snack on the trail.
- Rugged pants for demanding hikes and backpacking
- Backcountry Twill fabric is abrasion-resistant and quick-drying
- Slash hand, rear drop-in, and thigh pockets for functional storage
- Mechanical stretch properties allow for full range of motion
- Q & A
Quality pant dress up or down
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 30x32
Hard for me to find pants that fit my crotch well and these do just that. They feel capable and rugged whilst still being flexible. These pants can easily be dressed up if you so needed as they are a slimmer fit and look good.