- Detail Images
Go, go, go.
You're definitely not the kind of girl that wants to stay home on the couch, so grab the Mountain Hardware Women's Butterlicious Hoodie and get after it. This long sleeved butter-soft baselayer will keep you warm on early morning trail runs while protecting you from harmful UV rays as the sun climbs higher. That yellow dwarf star of ours has the pesky habit of getting us all sweaty, too, but this wicking wonder will draw moisture away from your skin for a comfortable feel. Like you, this layer doesn't stop there—take it with you for that afternoon climb, layer it under your ski gear, or maybe, just maybe, take a rest day.
- Performance layer for the lady with an active lifestyle
- Wick.Q offers moisture-control technology for comfortable trail runs
- Stranded stretch jersey is oh-so-soft
- Anti-odor treated so you can work hard and play hard
- Small stash pocket for keys, coins, or ID
- 1/4-zip for ventilation options
- Thumb-holes keep sleeves in place while you go, go, go
- Q & A
Great Trail Running Long Sleeve
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I gave this as a gift. They love the length and how soft and comfortable it is. This is a good in between shirt for fall or early spring to run on the trails.