- Detail Images
The "A" should stand for air.
Midlayers sure feel great when you're skiing in freezing temperatures, but they can start to feel a little clammy after a few sweaty runs. Not the Mountain Hardwear Men's ATherm Insulated Hooded Jacket. Its Polartec High Loft Gridded fleece pulls moisture away from your skin while the air permeable Polartec Alpha insulation lets that vapor pass through without a problem. The result is a comfier atmosphere inside this midlayer.
- Insulated midlayer with enhanced breathability properties
- Polartec Alpha insulation permeates air through its light warmth
- Polartec High Loft Gridded fleece manages moisture inside the jacket
- Weather-resistant shell repels water and wind
- Adjustable hood with over-the-helmet compatibility
- Q & A
"50D matte stretch plainweave".... Ok so 50-denier matte (spelled right! Why can't the rest of the users of the internet spell "matte" or "too"?) stretch plainweave What exactly? Please say Nylon (unless it's polyester, or continuous filament extruded tungsten kevlar sharkskin carbide aerogel. One can hope...)
Edit: One Love all Backcountry crew, esp my d.o. double-g Geoff C. holding you down one time... Peace & Love - Kevin