For the practical girl that still wants to look good, Mountain Hardwear created the Women's AP Skinny Pant. The flexible fabric includes some stretch, so you'll feel comfortable and move easy during your commute, but the skinny cut makes for a fashion-forward twist that every lady can appreciate. Wear these to your job crushing rock samples, then wear them for that quick afternoon hike with friends—these khakis know how to withstand a scrape or two.
- Durable everyday pants for an active lifestyle
- Canvas material resists abrasion
- Stretch construction for easy movement
- Reflective tabs on back pockets for night travelers
- Regular fit and skinny style is slim, flattering, and comfortable
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4x32
I have been on the hunt for a new pair of active pants and these were honestly better than I was hoping for. The cut is perfect for muscular thighs and glutes, but taper down to a nice skinny leg at the bottom. The front pockets can actually hold a phone comfortably, a rarity when it comes to most women's pants. Great for everyday use, hiking, scrambling, biking, just about any activity you can think of. The inseam is listed at 32, but I actually measured mine around 30.5. Waist sizing was true to other brands. Not an exaggeration when I say these are my new favorite pants. Currently have 2 colors, but maybe I should just snag all 4?