- Detail Images
The perfect summer pair.
As soon as that first 75-degree day of the year rolls around, pull on the Mountain Hardwear Men's AP Scrambler Short and don't take it off until September. Crafted from a lightweight, stretchy cotton blend, the AP Scrambler keeps the summer breeze flowing in as you tackle day hikes, while the adjustable drawstring at the waist locks in your fit when you're standing in front of the backyard grill afterwards.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and stylish short for summer days
- Stretchy cotton blend offers flexibility on demanding hikes
- Regular fit keeps movement free and silhouette stylish
- Adjustable drawstring allows for a customized fit
- Multiple pockets hold your wallet, phone, keys, and snacks
- Q & A
These became my favorite shorts the first time I wore them. They fit snuggly, without making you claustrophobic, if you know what I mean. They come down to the top of my knee which I find ideal. I love the draw string, although having the zipper without a button isnât initially intuitive. Overall, I think Iâll buy another pair in an additional color. Very pleased.