Why We Like The AirMesh Hooded Top
Mountain Hardware uses the most innovative active fibers to create this heat-sealing yet ultra-breathable pullover for any adventure. The AirMesh Hooded Top is crafted with Octa, a mesh fabric with hollow yarns that pull moisture, dry quickly, and impossibly insulate, too. It feels too good to be true, but this technology brings our alpine climbs, backpacking trips, and winter hikes to the next level.
- Light and cozy hooded midlayer for chilly-weather active adventures
- Octa technology combines insulation and breathability
- Techy polyester manages moisture and airflow
- Fixed hood with high neck for coverage from the cold
- Raglan sleeves and soft seams offer chafe-free mobility
- Integrated thumbholes to keep sleeves in place and hold warmth close
- Item #MHWZ9IV
- Active Mesh Teijin Octa (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, climbing, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.