Absolute Zero Down Parka
Mountain Hardwear designed the Absolute Zero Parka to keep you warm in the coldest environments on Earth. Packed with 800-fill goose down, the Absolute Zero does its job with some of the very best insulation found anywhere in nature, and its fully welded construction is tough, lightweight, and waterproof.
- Welded, waterproof baffles keep down from getting wet
- Low profile insulated hood with one-hand drawcord adjustment
- One-handed hem adjustments are easy to use even wearing gloves
- Soft, stretchy internal cuff makes a draft-proof seal
- Item #MHW2265
- nylon ripstop (2-layer, 30D)
- 800-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 31 in
- yes, fixed, insulated, adjustable
- 2 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2 lb 13.2 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.