- Detail Images
A layer you won't want to miss.
Layering is an art that's hard to perfect. Next time you're gearing up for a chilly day in the woods or an early morning powder mission, your Mountain Hardwear Women's 32 Degree Insulated Jacket will make a solid companion on whatever adventure you decide to embark upon. Strategically placed Thermal Q insulation mimics the structure of goose down, but with stiffer synthetic fibers that better maintains its shape and retains warmth. Rock it on its own for a cool, springtime hike, or layer it under your hardshell while you're farming face shots under the lift.
- A warm midlayer for chilly hikes and ski days
- Thermal Q insulation is warm and low-profile
- Fleece material is soft and cozy
- Zippered security pocket for snacks or keys
- Active fit moves with you