Between its minimalist silhouette and function-forward construction, the Mountain Force Men's Rider Printed Pant is bound to become a winter staple when it comes to tackling the slopes. The Rider features a stylish, regular fit that enables a full range of motion and comfortable feel, while the 4-way stretch provides unimpeded mobility from first chair to last.
Additionally, the Rider touts Mountain Force's CM ceramic membrane, which combines heat-reflective warmth, premium waterproof protection, and steadfast breathability for unprecedented, slope-side performance. Meanwhile, the fully taped seams bolster your defense against errant moisture and precipitation, and the 40-grams of synthetic insulation provide just-enough warmth when you need it most. hand pockets keep necessities close at hand, and the internal gaiter safeguards footwear and baselayers.
- A warm, high-performance pant for skiing or snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Stretchy construction offers unimpeded mobility
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand