- Detail Images
No fog, just coldsmoke.
At the crossroads of tailored fit and on-piste performance, you'll find the Mountain Force Men's London Jacket. This classically styled jacket features some of the most innovative technologies, which allows it to blur the lines between high performance jacket technologies and premium style.
More specifically, the London is constructed with a CM ceramic membrane which combines heat-reflective warmth, waterproof protection, and breathable performance—so you're comfortable from first chair till last. The fully taped seams bolster your defense against moisture, and the waterproof, two-way zippers offer you on-the-go temperature regulation or protection—whatever the weather calls for.
Not to mention, the light synthetic insulation provides cozy warmth even when wet. However, what sets the London apart from the rest of the jacket pack is its incredibly stretchy constitution. While most waterproof jackets often have very little stretch, the London is equipped with 4-way stretch for unimpeded mobility as you tackle the slopes. A bevy of pockets easily accommodate necessities, and the hood is entirely removable for a customized look or protection.
- A tailored, technical shell for on-piste pursuits
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects from precipitation
- 4-way stretch assures unimpeded mobility
- Synthetic insulation provides lofted warmth
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Myriad of pockets accommodate necessities
- Hood is removable for a customized look or protection