Combining everything you love about an active midlayer, the Mountain Equpiment Men's Transition Jacket helps you traverse from slopes to backcountry in one breathable layer. Constructed with lightweight, stretch nylon, you'll have all the mobility you need to ski pole down chopped up powder or skin up a steep slope. Synthetic insulation is body mapped so you don't overheat while you're carving turns, and the underarm panels provide extra means for you to wick away body heat.
- A hybrid insulating jacket for active winter sports
- Polarloft is body mapped for efficient temperature regulation
- Underarm panels provide breathable mobility
- Pre-shaped and articulated sleeves offer good range of motion
- Elastic hood, hem, and cuffs keep out the winter chill
- Packs down into hand pocket with carabiner carry loops
- UK company founded in 1961 has equipped trips to North and South Poles