Mountain Equipment Tour Pant - Men's
Tour the day away.
Its a bluebird day and you just want to get in the backcountry. With your gear all ready and your Mountain Equipment Men's Tour Pant on, you are psyched to get exploring and shredding. With extra durable Exolite stretch weave fabric, you can cruise the slopes however you need to get in the turns you desire. When it comes time to climb, the kick strips protect these pants from getting torn up by a misplaced crampon.
- Durable touring pants for long days in the high backcountry
- Alpine fit offers increased lower leg volume for boot fit
- Transceiver pocket for increased safety
- Vents offer air circulation
- Integrated belt offers personalized fit
- Fleece waistband for comfort
- Offset ankle zips with gusset adapt to ski boots
- Kick strips prevent wear and tear from skis or crampons
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
Short 29in (73cm)
Regular 31in (79.5cm)
Long 33in (84.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.