Winter can be magikal.
For the days full of carving groomers or slashing untouched slopes, you can rely on the Mountain Equipment Magik Pants to keep you going. Constructed with 3-layer, fully sealed Drilite fabric, snow and wind stand no chance against the Magiks. These pants also have extra volume in the legs for a better fit with boots, so snow stays out, you stay comfortable and warm.Kick strips at the ankles protect from wear so you can put these pants through hell and they'll still come out in one piece, ready to brave the snow yet another day.
- Durbable snow pants for skiing the gnarliest lines
- Increased lower leg volume for comfort with ski boots
- Removable full adjustable braces for personalized fit
- Zip out snow gaiters for custom wear
- Integrated belt and double snap closure for secure fit
- Thigh pocket has D ring for transceiver security
- Kick strips offer protection against wear and tear
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
Short 29in (73cm)
Regular 31in (79.5cm)
Long 33in (84.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.