Go harvest some pow.
Whether you're scavenging the resort for leftovers or deep in the backcountry hunting couloirs, staying dry is usually a good thing. Your Mountain Equipment Men's Magik Jacket was built for backcountry travel, but flies under the radar at the resort just as well.
The three layer Drilite shell repels nasty weather, with fully taped seams to make sure moisture doesn't sneak in. The underarm zips quickly dump heat while you're cruising up a skin track, and the Super Alpine hood easily fits over your helmet to give you extra protection when it's nuking at the resort. Two zippered hand pockets make the perfect spot to stash a candy bar for a mid-day energy boost, and the powder skirt makes sure you won't end up taking a snow bath should you take a tumble in that white fluffy stuff.
- A technical jacket for days at the resort or backcountry
- Three-layer Drilite shell repels snow and rain
- Fully taped seams
- Super Alpine hood fits over a helmet
- Powder skirt seals out deep snow
- Underarm vents dump heat quickly on the skintrack
- Zippered hand pockets keep essentials close by
- Q & A
A great item
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
As waterproof as it comes. Size wise the large fits me perfectly, and I waer 42 long wih 34-36 waist. Euro fit for sure with narrow cut. Might not fit anyone with more a 36 waist.