- Detail Images
Short board, big ride.
Don't be fooled by the Moss Snowstick Wing Swallow Snowboard's short length—this unique shape floats like a dream in deep powder and remains stable and responsive at high speeds. The massive nose stays afloat in the fluffiest powder, and the progressive sidecut helps you accelerate out of turns to maintain speed in the deep stuff. The tail blends a wing design and a classic swallow tail to offer edge hold on packed snow while providing a playful feel in powder. And because of shorter size, it feels nimble when weaving through trees and linking carves.
- Downsized deck that performs like a bigger board
- Wing and swallow tail hybrid for traction and control
- Big rockered nose floats in powder
- Camber underfoot for edge hold and response
- Progressive sidecut for speed out of turns