- Detail Images
Find your line.
Sporting the same surf-inspired shape as the original 80s model, the Moss Snowstick U5 Snowboard floats effortlessly in deep snow and offers a nimble feel whether you're slashing powder or carving groomers. A longer, slightly stiffer version of the U4, the U5 is primed for bigger riders or smaller shredders who want a stiffer, longer board for big mountain lines. The "U" in the U5 name refers to the rockered nose, which features a convex shape that pushes snow out of the way for enhanced speed and float in fresh snow. Meanwhile, the stubby tail holds an aggressive edge on hardpack, but also allows loose, slashy turns in the soft stuff while helping to keep the nose afloat. The progressive sidecut helps you accelerate out of turns so you don't lose speed when slashing pow or arcing carves. So whether it's waist-deep pow, freshly groomed trails, or spring slush, you're sure to have a good time on the U5.
- Moss Snowstick's flagship board for surfing the mountain
- Convex rockered nose floats easily in deep snow
- Stubby diamond tail for loose, slashy feel
- Camber underfoot for edge hold and response
- Progressive sidecut for speed out of turns