- Detail Images
Stability and Performance.
Not all trails are created equal and the Montrail Women's Caldorado II Trail Running Shoe caters to the varied terrain you're bound to encounter as you tackle steeps, loose talus fields, and hardpack alike. The Caldorado features a mesh upper for passive ventilation as you run, while the padded foam collar provides subtle ankle support. Additionally, the gusseted tongue keeps debris at bay, and the reinforced toe cap bolsters your defense against unseen trail-side obstacles. Meanwhile, the FluidGuide technology provides passive stability, and the FluidFoam midsole attenuates shock for ample energy return and swift transitions. A TrailShield defense system protects your foot from errant rocks and roots, and the 4mm lugs tout just-enough traction without overwhelming the overall performance of the Caldorado.
- Stay in stride with this trail running shoe
- Breathable mesh provides passive ventilation
- Foam collar offers subtle ankle support
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out of sock
- FluidGuide tech assures light stability
- FluidFoam midsole attenuates shock
- 4mm lugs rip and grip varied terrain