Light on your feet.
If you've ever tangled yourself up in a bed of sharp, unyielding rocks in the middle of a trail run, you know what it's like to wish you were just a little nimbler on your feet. Running barefoot's not an option you're interested in, so instead, look to the Montrail Bajada III Running Shoe to help prevent your next mid-run faceplant. When you come upon slick root lattices and struggle to place your feet somewhere they won't get stuck, the Bajada III's sock-like fit will enable it to move with you rather than hang off your foot haphazardly, just waiting to be caught on an obstacle.
On the trail, few things are worse than clunking along, feeling like you may be betrayed by your own shoes, which is why Montrail added a cushy but flexible FluidFoam midsole to the Bajada to absorb impact on longer runs and firmer trails. It also adorned the sturdy rubber outsole with generous 5mm lugs ready to throw down four-wheel drive traction for you when the going gets muddy and slick.
- Pick your way through obstacles in this streamlined shoe
- Seamless uppers employ a sleek, sock-like fit
- 10mm drop caters to heel strikers and long runs
- Asymmetric gusset blocks out grit and debris
- FluidFoam midsole absorbs impact and cushions
- Gryptonite outsole includes grooves for flexibility