- Detail Images
Lightweight and protective.
You know the mountain well enough to know that even if the forecast calls for sunny skies, you need to be prepared for anything. So when the clouds roll in and the rain begins to fall, pull the Montane Men's Minimus Stretch Jacket out of your pack and keep moving. This technical jacket is constructed using a breathable Pertex Shield+ fabric that blocks moisture from the outside while letting moisture escape from the inside to keep you comfortable as you move quickly through the mountains. A stretch construction, combined with technical tailoring, lets you reach for holds and handle ropes and gear without feeling constricted, while the helmet-compatible hood protects you from wind and rain. Designed with the essential features to keep you comfortable, the Minimus Stretch Jacket sees you through to your journey's end without weighing you down.
- Move quickly through the mountains in wet weather with this jacket
- Pertex Shield+ fabric blocks wind and water while remaining breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture seeping through the jacket
- Helmet-compatible hood with a stiffened hood peak
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out inclement weather
- Articulated design for enhanced mobility