- Detail Images
Optimal Protection and Performance.
Built to batten down the hatches, without infringing on dexterity or mobility, the Montane Men's Alpine Equaliser Jacket assures ample protection in the face of wayward elements. The Alpine Equaliser features Montane's Wind Barrier Dynamic material technology, which is not only stretchy for mobility, but it's also windproof and defends you from the most biting and aggressive of gusts.
Meanwhile, the DWR treatment sheds light moisture should the wind bring in the clouds, and the Thermo Plexus lining consists of a brushed, microgrid fleece material that wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and provides subtle warmth. The Alpine Equaliser is also equipped with a no-lift hem, so you're able to reach for climbing holds without exposing your skin to the elements.
- An intuitive, adaptive jacket for alpine pursuits
- Stretchy and windproof exterior safeguards from elements
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Synthetic lining features microfleece for moisture management
- Hood is adjustable and helmet-compatible
- Handwarmer pockets wear well with a pack or harness
- Adjustable hem seals out cold drafts