The Mons Royale Transition Pullover is a comfortable and versatile midlayer for activities in cold weather. It's made with a merino wool blend that regulates temperature, dries quickly, and stays warm when wet, making it ideal is a layering piece for cold days on the mountain or a standalone piece for outdoor adventures in the fall. It's got a large kangaroo pocket for convenient everyday storage, as well as a slightly longer length that offers greater coverage when you wear it alone in cool weather, and also works well with a longer-cut ski jacket. The half-zip neck lets you vent if you get too toasty, helping you stay comfortable through any pursuit.
- Versatile midlayer jacket for cold weather pursuits
- Merino wool blend offer soft comfort and performance warmth
- Deep chest zip makes it easy to cool regulate your temperature
- Kangaroo pocket holds small gear, everyday items, and tired hands
- Extended length offers more coverage from the wind and cold
- Blended fabric dries quickly and insulates when wet