- Detail Images
Smarter way to spring shred.
The sun's out, the park is perfect, and you're ready to ditch the restrictive ski shell in favor of the freedom of a sweatshirt. But before you go grabbing any old cotton hoodie, remember that all it takes is one fall in the spring slush to ruin your day. That is, unless you're wearing the Mons Royale Men's Transition Hoodie. It's made with a soft and warm merino wool blend that dries more quickly than cotton and insulates even when wet. Nylon panels at the top shed snow should unexpected flurries blow through, and the longer fit offers extra coverage and style worthy of the slopes.
- Tech hoodie for spring days on the slopes
- Merino wool blend is soft and warm
- Nylon panels at hood and shoulders repels water
- Relaxed, longer fit for better coverage
- Side vent lets you cool off quickly
- Chest pocket with media port for listening to tunes