Keep your cool.
Hiking, biking, slackline juggling competitions—whatever you're getting into this summer, do it in greater comfort with the Mons Royale Men's Huxley T-Shirt. It's crafted with an ultralight, plush, and moisture-managing merino wool-blend fabric that helps you stay cool and dry when you're getting after it in hot weather.
- Ultraight comfort for getting active in hot weather
- Merino wool regulates temp, manages moisture, and resists odor
- Lyocell added for ultra-soft and smooth comfort
- Side slit hem prevents shirt from riding up
- Q & A
Super light, soft Tech tee with Style!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Not baggy, not too slim, it's long enough to look refined at a nice event and the heather look if a bit more sophisticated than most tee shirts. This shirt performs in the elements too. It's Merino and a fiber called Tencel. So it's nearly impossible to make it smell bad, it's light and soft, still resilient and is temp regulating, unlike synthetic tech tees that can feel clammy in the heat and cold in the shade. This shirt rules... and their boxer's are a must too!