Keep the coreshot blues away.
Despite the early-season, low-snow conditions, you can still keep the coreshot blues away with the Mons Royale Men's Coreshot Long-Sleeve Raglan. Merino wool warms you up on the powder days, but also cools you off when you're back in the lodge hanging by the fire. Naturally odor-resistant, you can wear it a couple days in a row without worry, and its relaxed fit and casual style fits right in at the bar aprés-ski. Raglan sleeves let you move freely on the mountain, with thumbholes conveniently placed so your baselayer isn't riding up beneath your shell.
- Stylish baselayer for warmer days on and off the mountain
- Merino provides odor-resistant wicking and warmth
- Raglan sleeves give you the freedom to move
- Thumbholes keep the face shots out of your sleeves
- Relaxed fit pairs well with your aprés-ski lifestyle