From raw days heli-boarding to aprés hangouts, the Mons Royale Men's 1961 Henley Top updates the your standard, high performance baselayer with a touch of style. Constructed from soft merino wool, this top wicks away perspiration during those long vertical runs and keeps you warm while you wait for the helicopter to pick you up for another go. It also resists odor, so you won't be self-conscious about everyone smelling you when you stop at the bar for a refresher at the end of the day. The button-down placket allows you to customize your ventilation, and thumb loops eliminate glove gap so your wrists don't get wet and chilled.
- A high performance baselayer with a touch of style
- Merino wool construction is soft and warm
- Wicks away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Button-down placket offers customized ventilation
- Scooped hem for extra length
- Thumb loops eliminate glove gap and keep things tidy
- Q & A
Great multi-use shirt!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my boyfriend and he wears it everywhere - to dinner, camping, and as a layer for activities. It looks great on and he says is very comfortable. One of the nicest shirts he owns, gets a lot of use and still looks brand new.