- Detail Images
All to yourself.
The snow gods puked out a solid two feet of fresh since the lifts stopped spinning yesterday and the road up to the resort is closed until further notice—good thing you and your Moment Meridian 117 Skis had a few too many post-shred beers and slept in the parking lot last night. Enjoy the creamy, bottomless winter playground all to yourself while the rest of the furious weekend warriors wait for the plows to roll through.
With a full rocker and 117mm waist, these planks were made to surf the steep and deep. The aspen core is light and playful, ready for cliff sends and pillow drops, with ash stringers to dampen and stiffen the ski. The custom blend of fiberglass and carbon increase torsional rigidity, and sidewalls let you hold an edge on firm snow and chopped up crud—even when the roads finally clear and the hoards of pow-crazed weekenders charge the slopes Black Friday-style.
- A surfy pow ski for sinking deep into the white room
- 117mm waist thirsts for faceshots
- Full Rocker ensures dreamy floatation and easy turning
- Aspen and ash wood core is light and damp
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates create a strong, smooth flex
- Long turn radius for arcing huge turns down big terrain
- 4001 Durasurf base is durable and fast
- Moment skis are handmade in the USA