- Detail Images
A favorite, winterized.
Snap and energy transfer rank high on your list, but a new spring goal race has you trudging through late winter road shoulders more than you ever have before. Rather than continue to endure blue toes and new blisters (this isn’t skiing, after all), lace up the Mizuno Men’s Wave Rider 20 GTX next time you head out for a slushy jog. Full of the same lovable pop that you’ve appreciated from the Rider for generations, the 20th version of the Wave Rider arrives having acquired a new softness in its mature age. Though it trades none of its signature pep, this iteration has less of the harshness and bite of your old Riders, along with a Gore-Tex Jazz membrane to block rain, mud, sleet, and snow from reaching your feet.
- Train through snow and slush with dry toes in this waterproof shoe
- 3-panel Dynamotion construction provides a secure fit
- U4ixc heel counter adds a dose of cush to shoe’s responsive ride
- Traditional 12mm drop suits heel strikers especially well
- Uniform U4ic midsole ideal for runners with a neutral gait
- Gore-Tex Jazz membrane fully seals out rain and snow
- Lighter, suppler uppers than ever remain breathable as you sweat