Classic style and durability for rugged journeys.
Featuring the clean, streamlined design of a classic alpine pack, the Millican Fraser Rucksack brings toughness, sustainability, and vintage mountaineering style to the forefront of your next adventure. The rugged, weather-resistant fabric and functional design make the Fraser well-equipped for everything from long hikes on local trails to faraway foreign travels.
A big part of sustainability is making sure the items last for a long time, which is why Millican used a fabric that's tougher than standard canvases and minimal seams to ensure the Fraser will last for many years to come. The fabric is also crafted with cotton and recycled polyester to keep waste to a minimum. Millican impregnated the fabric with paraffin wax, rather than coated it, to reduce weight and give the fabric a tactile feel. A removable hip belt adds extra support and stability for strenuous hikes, while multiple external pockets and gear loops keep your trekking poles, maps, snacks, and other essentials close at hand.
- Alpine pack-inspired rucksack for journeys worldwide
- Sustainable fabric impregnated with paraffin wax for water-resistance
- Bionic canvas is up to 30% stronger than regular canvas
- Multiple pockets and trekking pole holders to manage your gear
- Removable hip belt provides a supportive fit
- Millican crafts sustainable bags in the English Lake District