Here to open up new routes for you in the mountains, the Millet Men's Trilogy V Icon Wool 3L Jacket delivers a level of warm, breathable performance rarely seen before in softshell jackets to ensure you tackle your adventure in unparalleled comfort. The waterproof and tear-resistant Schoeller Wool 3-layer construction fends off unexpected storms and coarse rock faces with equal aplomb, while the wool naturally regulates your body temperature for the perfect balance of breathability and warmth retention. Millet also paired an ergonomic alpine build with just the right amount of stretch to open up your freedom of movement when reaching for those more difficult moves. Raised pockets, underarm zip vents, and the double-slider zip closure are all designed for easy access while you're in the harness, and the adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs help you batten down the hatches if the winds really start blowing.
- Top-tier comfort and performance abound in this alpine softshell
- Wool membrane is waterproof, breathable, and temp-regulating
- Unique 3-layer fabric is tough, stretches, and wicks sweat
- Regular fit keeps you active and protected
- Underarm zippered vents dump heat quickly
- Pockets and front closure are harness-friendly
- Hem, cuffs, and hood are easily adjusted