A technical, minimalist shell for your alpine pursuits.
Leave no skin track un-trekked, no downhill un-schussed, and no summit unseen with a little help from the Millet Men's Trilogy Gore WDS Jacket. Designed for pursuits high above the treeline, the Trilogy features a minimalist construction that makes it ideal for fast-and-quick adventures.
More specifically, the Trilogy is constructed with a windproof Gore Windstopper material that's also equal parts breathable and water-resistant. Additionally, the Gore Windstopper touts a stretchy constitution, which when paired with its sporty, slim fit, enables a full range of motion and unimpeded mobility—making it ideal for aerobic pursuits such as alpine climbing or alpine touring. The myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand, and double as ventilation when you need it, while the hem, hood, and cuffs are fully adjustable for a personalized fit and feel.
- A technical, windproof shell for tackling alpine terrain
- Gore Windstopper is pliable, breathable, and water-resistant
- Fully taped seams double down on defense against moisture
- Slim, sporty cut offers unimpeded mobility and easy layering
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Hem, hood, and cuffs are adjustable for a personalized fit