- Detail Images
The best thing since fleece.
The Millet Men's Trilogy Dual Advanced Jacket isn't just a synthetic puffy, and it isn't just a fleece jacket — instead, it falls somewhere between the two with a hybrid construction that blends insulating wool with a lightly insulated synthetic material through the body for the best of both worlds. Ideal for everything from mountaineering and ice climbing to ski touring and shoulder season trail running, the Trilogy is breathable, insulating, and effectively manages moisture when you're working hard on the uphill. Wool fleece side panels carry with them the breathable, antimicrobial properties of wool, while 40g Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation throughout the front, back, and sleeves offer additional insulation where it's needed most. A low-profile hood fits comfortably under a helmet, and the adjustable hem helps to trap extra heat during those exceptionally cold days in the mountains.
- A flexible and versatile jacket for a variety of alpine pursuits
- Pertex Microlight ripstop is super durable and tough in the hills
- Wool fleece side panels enable extra breathability and ventilation
- 40g Primaloft Silver insulation retains heat even when damp
- Alpine Fit (ergonomic) is sleek and good for layering under shells
- Low-profile hood fits under a helmet and is highly functional
- Adjustable hem helps beat back the wind and chill