Burly protection from the elements.
Standing up to rigorous alpine ascents and difficult mixed climbs, the Millet Men's Trilogy Core GTX Pro Jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro membrane, fully sealed seams, and an alpine-specific fit that reduces bulk without sacrificing mobility. The Gore-Tex Pro Astree membrane not only offers industry-leading durability and waterproof protection, but it's also fully windproof and highly breathable when you're battling the elements during fast-paced ascents. The two-way zippered closure and underarm vents quickly expel excess heat when you're perspiring on extended climbs. Zippered chest pockets store folded maps, high-energy snacks, smartphones, and other necessities while remaining accessible while wearing a climbing harness.
- A burly jacket for mountaineering and ski touring
- 3-layer Gore-Tex breathable membrane blocks wind, rain, and snow
- Underarm vents allow increased airflow during the ascent
- Cinchable hood can be worn over climbing helmet for added coverage
- Detachable powder skirt prevents unwanted snow entry
- Handwarmer pockets are accessible while wearing a harness