Master of multi-pitch.
An ultralight, minimalist-minded design makes the Millet Prolighter Summit 28 Backpack an ideal companion for multi-pitches climbs, big walls, and general mountaineering. Its small 28L capacity is suitable for for the essentials you want on all-day climbs, like water, food, a layer, and a pair of shoes if you're walking off, and Millet's roll-top Protective Rolling Closure can expand the pack's capacity to 38L because you can never pack as well at the wall as you did back at home. Since it's such a small pack, Millet made the waist belt removable so you can pack the backpack in a bigger backpack, but external attachments for the climbing rope and ice axes can certainly let you get away with only using this backpack as long as you don't need too much climbing gear.
- Minimalist-minded mountaineering daypack to take up multi-pitches
- 28L capacity suitable for the essentials needed on all-day climbs
- Cushy, ventilated back panel with Continuous shoulder straps
- Protective Rolling Closure adds capacity and compresses
- External attachments for climbing rope and ice axes
- Removable waist belt makes the Prolighter easier to pack