- Detail Images
World-class ski jackets don't have to be big and bulky.
Sporty, feminine freeride jackets with supreme on-mountain performance can be hard to find. Millet, though, stepped up to the plate with the Women's LD Whymper Stretch Jacket and knocked sporty, feminine performance out of the park. Or, more appropriately, it dropped onto the steep, powder-covered face, and made beautiful first tracks all over it. With DryEdge Stretch Xenon two-layer fabric and fully taped seams, you not only get waterproof protection against nasty snowstorms, but you also the comfort and freedom of motion that stretch fabric has to offer.
- DryEdge Stretch Xenon two-layer fabric (15K/15K)
- Fully taped seams
- High-loft fleece lining
- Polyester insulation
- Regular Fit
- Underarm vents
- Fixed powder skirt with pant-compatible connection system
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Adjustable, removable hood with semi-rigid visor
- Injection-molded center zip