For the glory of the tour.
Going for a ski tour these days doesn't mean you have to pull on stiff a hardshell pant. Instead, grab your favorite softshell or performance leggings and pull on the Millet Women's LD Pierra Alpha Insulated Short for a little extra warmth. This performance short is packed with Polartec Alpha, which adapts to your level of body activity, trapping heat when you've stopped to brew some coffee and watch the sunrise, but encouraging perspiration to move away from your body once you've refueled and are back on the skin trail. Incorporated stretch fabric gives you all the freedom you need to reach your chosen line, and the thigh to waist zipper makes them easy to replace them with your waterproof ski pants before you ski that fresh powder to the bottom.
- Insulated shorts for backcountry tours or cold weather training
- Polartec Alpha offers adaptive insulation that's warm when wet
- Hybrid design combines warmth and stretch to enhance performance
- Side zipper offers easy-on, easy-off while you're on the trail
- Flat elastic waistband won't interfere with pack or layers