You have a mission.
When you’re looking for the secret pow stash only the locals know about, you’ll want the Millet Women’s LD Heiden II Jacket keeping you comfortable for the long search. Its waterproof, breathable DryEdge membrane ensures moisture stays out while air moves around you for a comfy time in snowy weather. Dry Microloft insulation defends you against the cold of the lift ride, while underarm vents allow you to release excess heat when the search gets serious. A powder skirt and cuffs with thumbholes keep snow from sneaking in when you do find a fluffy refuge, and adjustments at the cuffs, hem, and hood allow you to customize your coverage.
- Insulated jacket for seeking fresh snow
- Waterproof DryEdge seals out melting snow
- Dry Microloft insulation traps in heat
- Underarm vents release excess heat
- Cuffs with thumbholes extend sleeve coverage
- Powder skirt and adjustable hem and cuffs keep snow out
- Semi-fitted design for minimal poofiness
- Q & A
Gorgeous well made coat
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Millet Brand never disappoints . This coat has all the features if your looking for a perfect cold weather and or wet conditions. The coat is longer in the back which is a huge plus for powder days.