Warm and stoked.
On a regular day you might have a hard time waking up before the crack of dawn, but not when there's fresh powder to shred and couloirs to bomb. Put on your Millet Women's LD Big White Stretch Pants and hit the skintrack for a powder-full day in the backcountry. With the DryEdge Stretch membrane, the Big Whites move with you on the slope while fending off water and alpine winds to keep you the perfect temperature. Unzip the vents to let out excess heat after a long section of bootpacking, and rely on the Big White's Cordura scuff guards to keep your set-up in tact for many mountain adventures to come.
- Comfortable and warm touring pants for backcountry adventuring
- DryEdge Stretch moves with you and keeps you dry
- Primaloft insulation stays warm even in damp conditions
- Leg vents release excess heat to keep you comfortable
- Cordura scuff guards add durability
- Adjustable waistband adds comfort and personalized fit