Try and try again.
That boulder problem will go, you just need to keep working on it. In your Millet Men's Imperador Pants, you have the features on your side for the send. A gusseted crotch, articulated knees, and stretchy cotton design move with you while you pull hard and go for the final move. The durable construction resists wear and tear no matter how many tries you give the problem. Once you've sent this project, throw you brush in the Imperador's pocket and be on your way to the next boulder around the corner to give that one a try.
- A comfortable pair of twill pants for climbing and hiking in
- Cotton construction is lightweight, soft, and stretches
- Preshaped knees and a gusseted crotch move with you while you send
- Brush pocket holds your gear on the go
- Q & A
Good robust pants!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: 29-32
The material of this pant is like a heavy weight canvas, which is very durable bit not overly heavy. It has good stretch where needed. Everything feels high quality. My only cons are that, the pant cuff is quite long and has no decent retention system. And the pockets are not that deep.