Protection up high.
Explore greater heights with the protection and you need in your Millet Men's Elevation Cordura Hoodie. Built with wear- and tear-resistant Cordura, this jacket can withstand rough rock and ice as you make for the summit. This hoodie's wind-blocking design will keep you warm as you gain elevation, and you can count on warm hands thanks to the harness-friendly hand pockets in the side. The adjustable hood fits snugly under your helmet and still lets you get the full 360-dergee view from the top.
- A warm and durable layer for taking on great peaks
- Cordura design resists wear and tear from rock, ice, and gear
- Slim fit keeps warmth close to body and prevents bulk
- Hood fits under helmet with snug fit
- Hand-warming pockets are harness-friendly
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Great slim fit
Comfortable & durable. I used it for backpacking and rock climbing.
Good for a wind jacket but it's waterproof-ness was slightly questionable. After hiking for a little over an hour in rain, water started to soak through. This is not the norm for me though, so I still love the jacket.