Don't forget the pool float.
The sophisticated style of the Kilauea One-Piece Swim Suit by Mikoh comes from it's simple detail. First met by a traditional silhuoette and followed by a plunging low-back with dainty and geometric crisscrossed straps, this one piece offers elegant details for stylish women. And the seamless design, free of hardware, is perfect for relaxing on a pool-float.
- Simple and sophisticated one piece for relaxing poolside
- Plunging low back offers moderate coverage
- Dainty crisscross back straps creates elegant detail
- Seamless design offers a smooth and contouring fit
- Q & A
Skinny Gals Only
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
I tried this suit on last week and I was so sad about the fit. I'm generally a medium in one piece suits due to my chest size and torso length. This suit fit in my butt only. The area around the waist that is connected to the cute back straps felt super loose. The straps are super cute but the top is SO LOW and the little straps don't provide any support or structure. My friend Suzy also tried on the suit who is taller than me and has a smaller cup size and her chest quite literally fell out of the top. This suit is designed for women with no chest and no curves.