- Detail Images
Smallest for the biggest.
Some big wall climbs require too much gear for even the largest haul bags, which is why you store the extra essentials in the Metolius Sentinel Haul Bag. The smallest bag in the Metolius haul bag collection, the Sentinel can affix underneath other haul bags while you're on the wall. It's also ideal for quick day attempts on long routes, and of course it's more than suitable for the casual cragging days. Metolius claims its Durathane fabric is ten times stronger than standard treated nylons that make up most haul bags, and the welded construction forms a leak-proof seal so unwanted liquids don't seep in—or out, and down the party below, if you catch the drift. The padded shoulder straps and waist belt assure a comfy approach no matter how much, and they remove as soon as you're ready to haul.
- Small haul bag built strong and convenient for everyday climbing
- Removable shoulder straps and waist belt for hauling up big walls
- Durathane fabric is ten times as durable than most coated nylons
- RF welded main seam forms a leak-proof seal
- Double-layer Ballistic lid with unbreakable aluminum buckle closure